Irstoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need suggestion on AV build

Go down

Need suggestion on AV build Empty Need suggestion on AV build

Post  martin2020 Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:05 pm

First off, wanted to say hello to everyone this is my first post. I'll start off by saying my house was built in 1898 and this project was a simple 2-3 week max skim coat the walls, paint and I'm done. Well it turned out to be a complete gut, reframe, electrical, insulate, shear panel, sound board crazy 5 months without a living room/dinning room in a 2bed/1bath 1000sf house. So I'm attaching some pics. for you to enjoy. Now here is where I need some suggestions. I'm looking for a T.V., Rec., Sub, Blueray and probably more things I don't even know about. I just installed 3 Jamo IW425LCR in the wall for my front/center speakers. I have 2 generic 6 1/2" monoprice rear fill speakers in the ceiling. I do have an older (8-10years) polk audio 10" sub. I originally bought back in Dec. a Panny 54" 3D t.v. and wasn't sold when I did it. I've never taken possesion of the t.v., but I'm not sure about the picture everytime I walk into a B.B., Sears, etc. I really like the way the LED look and especially the 55" Samsung.
Roller Blinds|Blackout Roller Blinds

martin2020

Back to top Go down