Irstoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speeding Tickets in Illinois?

2 posters

Go down

Speeding Tickets in Illinois? Empty Speeding Tickets in Illinois?

Post  ricky2020 Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:58 pm

Speeding Tickets in Illinois?
So about 2 1/2 years ago I got a ticket for failure to yield, caused a simple bumper accident towards the other car. (It was dumb. I know, I was about 18yrs old. I stopped and looked but the other car coming from a parking lot
(on my side) was turning on the road I was going to get on). So I did not know. So the cop just said failure to yield even though I did. ANYWAYS, than I got a warning for going 8miles over the speed limit (So instead of going 40. I was going 48). That speeding warning was a good 6months-1year ago. Than I just got a speeding ticket for going 5miles over (I was going 40 on a 35)

==================
Moving companies Illinois

ricky2020

Back to top Go down

Speeding Tickets in Illinois? Empty Re: Speeding Tickets in Illinois?

Post  martin2020 Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:27 am

Id rather wipe my nephews snotty booger nose than change his poopie diaper. I think a little mucus won't be so bad. You ever sneezed while driving and just obliterated everything around you with copious amounts of snot and been glad no one else was in the car with you to see it all. You lived through it didn't you. You can handle it and yes I'm sure emphysema will be dealt with. Good luck
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
respiratory exam

martin2020

Back to top Go down