Irstoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Certified medication aide in missouri need help plz?

Go down

Certified medication aide in missouri need help plz?  Empty Certified medication aide in missouri need help plz?

Post  martin2020 Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:42 am

I applied for a job and that job requires me to be a CMA (certified medication aide). I took a course with a past employer and was told it was to required to become a CMA. So all this time I thought that is what the course was for but then today I pulled out the card i got after I completed the course and was reading it and it says department of mental health
This certifies that the individual named below has met the state regulatory requirements to be a division of mental retardation and developmental disabilities medication aide. then it has my certificate number and date on it. So, does this mean the course i took was not a certified medication aide course, but rather a course stritly for dispensing medication to DD individuals? I can tell you not once during the entire training did anyone make mention that this was anything other than a course to become CMA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
certified med

martin2020

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum