Irstoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEO online marketing agency wanted

Go down

SEO online marketing agency wanted  Empty SEO online marketing agency wanted

Post  martin2020 Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:27 pm

SEO online marketing agency wanted
Hello everyone on the forums

I have posted a few threads in the past and have always been grateful for the helpful advice posted

I am a removals / deliveries business of 10+ years standing that operates in Bristol and the surrounding areas - Bath, Swindon, Gloucester, Cheltenham etc We come from a Man with a van background and that seems to be the type of keywords that is generating the bulk of are work online

I have just completed a marketing strategy review conducted by a marketing consultant and a number of things have emerged.

Although I have increased my business by 185% on this time last year I am not getting as much business in my home town of Bristol.

The reason for this seems to be that there are a number of companies that are a little bit more advanced with their internet marketing and appear to be reaping the benefits.

We also reached the conclusion that if I could achieve at the very least parity with my online competitors that there is considerable further growth to be had.

I have decided to increase my marketing spend this year to achieve my short term goals with regard to Internet marketing;

SEO|SEO UK

martin2020

Back to top Go down