Irstoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone have clue how these sites generate traffic??

Go down

Does anyone have clue how these sites generate traffic?? Empty Does anyone have clue how these sites generate traffic??

Post  martin2020 Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:32 am

There are TONS of ways to get lots, and lots of traffic to a page like this, and most are pretty profitable if done correctly.

Most are kinda "shady" so I don't think we will be talking about that on THIS forum, but one of the most popular, legit methods is arbitrage. Simply put, buy sponsored listings on specific keywords on various PPC engines (adwords, yahoo, 7search, msn, etc, etc, etc) and direct that traffic to a search page full of higher paying PPC ads for that same, or similar keywords.

You can bid on popular keywords (like home mortage, cash loan, etc) for pennies from 2nd tier search engines, and than sell to adsense or yahoo for much, much more.

Another method (which yes, I have made money with...:O) Is to buy traffic from brokers in a specific category...you know the brokers I'm talking about "buy 100,000 leads/visits for $25!".

========================
Digital Agency|Digital Marketing Agency

martin2020

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum