Irstoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Women from ANYWHERE Up for Sex Chat / Cam Sex Tonight::

Go down

Any Women from ANYWHERE Up for Sex Chat / Cam Sex Tonight:: Empty Any Women from ANYWHERE Up for Sex Chat / Cam Sex Tonight::

Post  martin2020 Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:29 am

My girlfriend has been away for A YEAR and I and so horny - i would love to video chat with someone, get to know them a LITTLE, and flirt with them a LOT.

Looks are not that important to me in this situation. I find more thrilling the fact of meeting a complete stranger and perhaps going all the way virtually. Plus, I can find something to love about ANY woman -- I hope she feels the same. I like to talk dirty, but I'm in no way disrespectful. I'm just as interested in getting you off as I am myself. It actually helps get me off.

So if you're up for something adventurous tonight (or over the next few days), seeing what a year's worth of pent up sexual frustration looks like, and, of course, getting your world rocked, e-mail me so we can set a time and chat server. jhowlin at gee mail dot com and send a pic if you like and whether you have a webcam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
סקס

martin2020

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum