Irstoint
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

totally cool post

2 posters

Go down

totally cool post Empty totally cool post

Post  Admin Sat May 01, 2010 4:50 am

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

Admin
Admin

https://spadeworkers.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

totally cool post Empty Re: totally cool post

Post  martin2020 Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:24 am

Suppose I had better elaborate on that. Its not because there was an issue with the holiday, that was brilliant - its because I was lied to in order to spend more money with them and then they lied further basically saying I was lying (I have an 18 page complaint letter I sent to them that they ignored which is a masterpeice, cross referencing proof of where they lied to me). I finally got the issues partially resolved and the cost of the mis-sold items removed from my booking but only when I got ABTA involved and after 3 months of messing around (funnily enough the shop manager 'moved on' too). The holiday itself was brilliant so the only thing I would say if booking through any company like Thomson is be very weary of what they are telling you because in my experience they will say anything to get you to spend money - know what you want before you go in and stick to just that. One thing to be aware of if you are booking through a tour operator offering a free car, its not free at all. Once you add on the insurances etc. that you need to add on before they will let you take it you are paying the same amount if not more than you would using a company such as carhire3000 (I used them last year and have booked again with them this year - they are a broker so I think in the majority of cases the rental will be with Dollar Rent-a-Car, maybe Alamo or one of the others at the airport).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disney World Holiday

martin2020

Back to top Go down